Friday 24 February 2023

Hi, It's Me

 It's me, hi.

New blog it seems, because google being such a pain in the ass when I tried to log in back to my old blog but forced me to verify whether it is me by getting a code in my old recovery email address that I didn't use anymore. I can't even remember the old password of the recovery email address. Sigh.

It's been two years since I wrote anything in my old blog. And now when I tried to make the blog alive again, this shit happened.

Anyway, it's not like I have so much time to kill now. I just have so many thoughts that I want to write it down here. Before it is too late. Before I'm going crazy. Before the busyness of life caught me again. I just need a space to let it all out.

Sincerely,

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are afraid of our own thoughts

 I read something on twitter that said, "Remove senseless distraction from our lives. Be alone with our thoughts. Mandi? Tak perlu buka...